The Fox Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fox Den

The Fox Den is for all animal lovers to come and discuss whatever type of animal they have, exotic or domestic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luna and Trouble are missing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulpesvulpes
Admin
Vulpesvulpes

Luna and Trouble are missing Empty
PostSubject: Luna and Trouble are missing   Luna and Trouble are missing EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:03 pm

I am completely distraught. We've had some bad weather with rain and high winds for the past few days. Well early Sunday morning at about 4:00 am I had a bad feeling and went to check on all my outside critters. I soon discovered that a small tree had fallen onto Luna and Trouble's side of my "fox condo", leaving an opening just large enough for a fox to squeeze out of. I have been searching everywhere, absolutely everywhere for them. Alerting my friends, neighbors, the police department, humane society and animal control to their disappearance. Not all of my neighbors are "animal friendly" and I live in hick country where a pretty silver fox and unusual cross color would most certainly be shot even though they are wearing their tags. I am sick with worry. I have set out box traps and searched far and wide, even taking Suki with me to help (she is missing her friends, calling to them from her enclosure). I just don't know what else to do...

Luna and Trouble are missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fox Den :: Furry Critters :: Foxes-
Jump to: