The Fox Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Fox Den

The Fox Den is for all animal lovers to come and discuss whatever type of animal they have, exotic or domestic.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery Eggs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulpesvulpes
Admin
Vulpesvulpes

Mystery Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Eggs   Mystery Eggs EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Today I was walking along the road when something white caught my eye. It was an eggshell. I thought it was a little odd but I kept walking, and then I found and egg. Interesting...so I put it in my pocket and continued walking. Then I found another, 20 feet later another, 35 feet later another, 10 feet later another eggshell. So a grand total of 4 eggs and 2 eggshells in a distance of about 70 feet. Odd. I'm not sure wht kind of eggs they are. They are a little bigger than my chicken eggs but not by veru much. I don't know if someone tossed them there (why they would do that I have no idea) or what. I put the eggs under my broody Black Jersey Giant hen Zambizi along with the 16 eggs she is already on. I will candle them in about a week and see if there is anything in there. Any ideas on what the eggs could be? Turkey? Crane (we have some in the field that I found the eggs next to)?
Back to top Go down
https://thefoxden.forumotion.net

Mystery Eggs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fox Den :: Feathered Critters :: Fowl-
Jump to: